Sunday, June 21, 2015

[GOVERNMENT] "My Number" Social Security and Tax Number System

The Japanese government will start using Social Security and Tax Number System, so-called "My Number" System. The system officially starts in January 2016, and your number will be notified around October 2015. The letter will arrive at your registered address, so please keep an eye on your mailbox around that time!

This number will be used for Child Allowance (present condition form) from next year.
For more details, please read the official announcement by the government.

Official announcement by the government (cabinet secretariat)
In Japanese

No comments:

Post a Comment